To all members of Blackawton Parish Council
2 February 2018
You are hereby summoned to attend the monthly meeting of Blackawton Parish Council to be held at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday 6 February 2018 in Blackawton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business.
OPEN FORUM – The Chairman invites Questions from Parishioners
- Apologies To receive apologies for absence
- Declarations of Interest To receive declarations of Members’ interests in Agenda items
- Minutes of Previous Meetings To approve minutes of the Meeting held 9 February 2018.
- Report from County Councillor To note and agree any action necessary following verbal reports
- Report from District Councillor To note and agree any action necessary following verbal report.
- Planning Issues
6.1. SHDC Planning Notifications
- 3742/17/HHO Meadow Vale Greenslade Road Blackawton Devon TQ9 7BP. Householder application to enlarge single storey front porch to improve access. Conditional Approval.
- 3959/17/PDM Watsons Barn Park Lane Blackawton Devon TQ9 7AA. Notification for Prior approval for a proposed change of use of agricultural building to a dwellinghouse (C3) and for associated operational development (Class Q part a&b), Withdrawn.
- 3755/17/HHO Woodcott Blackawton TQ9 7AA. READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plan Received) Householder application for alterations and extension to existing dwelling. Conditional Approval.
6.2. Review of New Applications To comment, with recommendations as necessary, to South Hams on the following applications: 0047/18/ARM Pruston Barton, Blackawton, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7AJ. Approval of reserved matters following outline approval 06/2991/14/F for
Download the agenda: