The Agenda can be read below or downloaded here: AG_2022_November BPC
To all members of Blackawton Parish Council 27 October 2022
You are hereby summoned to attend the monthly meeting of Blackawton Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 1 November 2022 at 7:30 p.m. in Blackawton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business.
OPEN FORUM – The Chairman invites Questions from Parishioners
To receive apologies for absence
- Declarations of Interest
To receive declarations of Members’ interests in Agenda items
- Minutes of Previous Meetings
To approve minutes of the Meeting held 4 October 2022.
- Report from South Hams District Council Councillor
- Report from Devon County Council Councillor
- Planning Applications
- SHDC Planning Decisions
To note the decisions as follows:
- 3039/22/ARC Land at Pasture Cross East Allington. Application for approval of details reserved by condition 5 (boundary vegetation) of planning consent 0232/19/FUL. Discharge of condition Approved.
- 2562/22/FUL Waterslade Blackawton TQ9 7BS. Alteration & extension of existing outbuilding to provide 2 bedroom cottage.
- 2455/22/ARC Hutcherleigh Turn Blackawton Devon. Application for approval of details reserved by condition 6 (Surface Water) of planning application 1103/22/FUL. Discharge of condition Approved.
- 2852/22/HHO Netheravon 2 Vicarage Road Blackawton TQ9 7AY. Householder application for rear courtyard extension to existing dwelling. Conditional Approval.
- : Review of New Applications
To comment to SHDC on the following applications:
- 3201/22/FUL Field at SX 815 647 Blackawton. Erection of agricultural building.
- 3592/22/HHO 11 Cheavestone Lea Blackawton TQ9 7AU. Householder application for single storey rear dining & utility room extension with associated internal alterations & external works.
- For Information:
3533/22/PDM Higher Pasture Farm East Allington TQ9 7QA Application to determine if prior approval is required for a proposed change of use of 3No. agricultural buildings to 5No. dwellinghouses (Class C3) and for associated operational development (Class Q (a+b)).
- Devon and Somerset Fire & Rescue Services, Council Tax, Closes 30/11/22 12:00
- SHDC, Council Tax Reduction Scheme. Closes 27/11/22.
- Tree Warden
To receive a Report.
- Cost of Living
To consider the proposed survey of Blackawton Residents and other possible actions.
- Business Units
To consider the Report proposing transfer of some earmarked reserves to the Blackawton Business Units CIC.
- Electricity Infrastructure for the Energy Transition
To discuss arrangements for a public meeting to discuss costs to install household EV charging points and heat pumps, and community renewable energy projects.
- Remembrance Service
To confirm arrangements and £25 donation to the Royal British Legion.
- Landscaping Work in the Cemetery
To receive an update.
To receive a Report.
- Update on Current Financial Position
To receive reports.
- Payments & Receipts
To authorise the following payments:
- Judges Webdesign, Website updates, £30.00
- Clerk Expenses Reimbursement 2022 October CE36 £68.37
- Maintenance Contractor, Autumn bus shelter cleans & wall clearance, replace slates Cemetery shed, £612.00
To consider renewal of Parish Online subscription, £58.80, due 12/11/22
To note payments made since the October meeting:
- NEST Pension September, £35.35
- Clerk, October Salary, £393.85
- HMRC, October PAYE, £101.00
To note receipts:
- Reimbursement for re-fixing of memorial, £175
To note or consider.
- 30/9/22 Family History enquiry. Forwarded to Blackawton and Strete History.
- 8/10/22 The Pensions Regulator, Re-declaration for BPC
- 25/10/22 Dogs Trust Canine Care Card Service
- West Dart Bus. Webpage administrator access arranged.
- Next Meeting
To confirm the next meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 6 December 2022 at 7:30 p.m.
PRESS AND MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE VERY WELCOME TO ATTEND