The Agenda for the meeting on 11 January can be dowloaded here AG_2022_January BPC or read below.
To all members of Blackawton Parish Council 6 January 2022
You are hereby summoned to attend the monthly meeting of Blackawton Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 11 January 2022 at 7:30 p.m. in Blackawton Village Hall for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Please do a rapid COVID 19 test if attending. Masks required in accordance with Government guidance.
OPEN FORUM – The Chair invites Questions from Parishioners
To receive apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest
To receive declarations of Members’ interests in Agenda items.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings
To approve minutes of the Meeting held 14 December 2021.
- Report from South Hams District Council Councillor
- Report from Devon County Council Councillor
- Planning Issues
- SHDC Planning Approvals/Refusals
To note the decisions as follows:
- 0862/21/ARC Dartmouth Golf And Country Club Road To Dartmouth Golf And Country Club Blackawton Devon TQ9 7DE. Application for approval of details reserved by conditions 3 and 4 of Planning Permission 0700/20/FUL. Discharge of condition Approved.
- 4700/21/TEX Wadstray House Blackawton TQ9 7DE. T5: Beech – Fell due to excessive decay at middle section of trunk, gradual decline to crown and in close proximity to main road and house; T1: Sweet Chestnut – Fell due to increase in decay at base, decline to crown and potential danger to adjacent property; T2: Oak – Fell due to death of tree and danger to adjacent property. No objections raised.
- 4516/21/NMM Annexe 3, Coach House Shepleigh Cottage Blackawton TQ9 7AH. Application for non-material minor amendment to planning consent 2506/19/HHO for alterations to doors and windows on North East and South East elevations. Refusal.
- Review of New Applications
To comment to South Hams on the following applications:
- 4625/21/NMM Proposed Development At Sx 8074 5071 Blackawton. Non Material Minor amendment to planning consent 1972/17/FUL for reduction to front wall, minor window position amendments and new internal layout.
- 4678/21/CLE Land Adjacent 25 French Furze Road Blackawton. Certificate of lawfulness for existing use of land for B8 purposes (storage of builder’s equipment and materials) and associated building and container.
For information. The decision on this application is based on evidence provided.
- Technical Consultation on the Local Government Finance Settlement for 2022/23, 13/1/22
- Vacancy for a Parish Councillor
To agree the process to advertise the vacancy.
- French Furze Project
To note the update as circulated.
- Slapton Line Monument Maintenance Draft Maintenance Agreement
To note the Report.
To consider in principle support of a proposal to agree to contribute to the maintenance cost associated with the relocated Slapton Line Monument for ten years, pro-rata based on the population of the named Parishes.
- Graffiti in the Village
To note correspondence received about incidents of graffiti in December, actions taken, and to agree any further actions.
- Brown Bins
To note the update on a one-off emptying of brown bins by Dartmouth YFC in February.
- Update on Current Financial Position
To receive the Report.
- Payments Made, Due and Received
To approve payments due:
- DALC, Being a Good Councillor Short Course, £48.00
- Clerk, Expenses reimbursement CE28, £20.26
- 2022/23 Budget
To approve the budget and precept demand.
The following correspondence has been addressed, for information only.
- Resident, 9/11/21, BPC providing a bank account service for bellringers, BPC is not able to do this
- 30/11/21 Slapton CSG, Enquiry about Jubilee events, bonfire, bellringing
- Next Meeting
To confirm the next meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 1 February 2022 at 7:30 p.m.
PRESS AND MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE VERY WELCOME TO ATTEND
Please do a rapid COVID 19 test if attending.
Masks required in accordance with Government guidance.